Have actually been for the last twelve days. And have been to five cities. And am now singing, "Save me, San Francisco". Current location: San Jose, 1 hour away.
For the first time in over eight years, I saw my childhood friend face-to-face. But it isn't a reunion like any you see on TV. I guess as with everything else, technology has put an end to charm. Which is exactly why I think I should be ending this blog pretty soon. I have made nothing out of chronicling my sojourn in America, except to occasionally write drafts that I get too chicken to actually push the PUBLISH POST button later. And my posts are boring. They're repetitive and monotonous. I continue to blog because I love the blog layout, but as with most blogs I read, I now realize, I don't read for the layout. I read because of the words. And so I end this. I end this now. With the promise that the next time I blog I will no longer post pictures. I will leave just words. And I will let the words be the clue to who I am.
Auf wiedersehen.

0 comments:
Post a Comment